home | about us | contact us  
Anesthesiology     
Dermatology     
Family & Community     
Internal Medicine     
Orthopaedic     
Pediatric     
Psychiatry     
Enacted by the Philippine Legislature in 1971 as the Davao Public Hospital situated in downtown Davao with a 25-bed capacity. Renamed Davao General Hospital around 1946 with a 200-bed capacity. Rebaptized as the Davao Regional Medical and Training Center in 1957 under R.A. 1859 with a 350-bed capacity to be established in Bajada with an area of 12.8 hectares. New building in Bajada inaugurated in December 1964 but transfer was completed in 1966. Officially designated as Medical Center for Mindanao and Sulu by the Department of Health under A.O. 157 effective January 1, 1971. The 200-bed Davao Mental Hospital was attached in 1986 and became under full administrative and fiscal control of DMC by 19910. Upgraded in 1992 as 400-bed hospital for a total of 600-bed capacity for both main hospital and the Mental Hospital.
 
site
members

No Current News
 
  .: Username ::
.: Password ::
 

Pfizer Philippines